Genealogy World offers a FREE membership to anyone who has an interest in Genealogy and Genealogy Research, and can agree to a fair, honest and respectable use of the Web site and resources. We also offer an Associate Membership that includes a family group web site, message boards, and other features. We also have posted a number of person that we call our Charter Members. These great people donated to help get this all started. The FREE Membership expires every 3 months, and is FREE to renew.
WHAT DOES A FREE MEMBERSHIP GET YOU?
- Access to all site areas once you apply for and get your userid/password.
- Tutorials and instructions on Building a Web Site.
- Resources to Help Build a Web Site.(graphics, templates)
- Access to search State and Members resources and links!
- Access to search Associate Member databases.
- Genealogy and Home Page Tutorials. (How to:)
- .....and Much Much More as we add it, or you suggest it!
- NOTE: FREE Membership expires every 3 months. You must renew to keep access.
Sign up right HERE Right Now!
WHAT DOES AN ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP GET YOU?
- All of the benefits listed above.
- A Family Group Web Site. Maximum space useage 4 meg.
- Use our graphics or your own.
- Your own Message Board. (we install it for you)
- We will convert up to a 2000 name GEDCOM file, and post your database for you.
- We will build your family Group site. (or help you, if you wish to do it yourself - FTP access.)
- An Email forwarding address to be used from your group site, to an ISP address of your choice. IE: YourGroup@genealogyworld.com ---> to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum disk space for the group site: 4 meg.
- Your own FTP access for YOUR site.
- Your own Pictures Album, where you manage you picutres, add text and upload and remove at will.
Cost:?? The Associate Membership will be $20 semi-annually,
Get together with several of your family members to get a group site, and share the costs. ( IE: A ten member family group shares the cost, each pays $4 a year..... What a great bargain!) If interested in a Group site: email The Administrator now! Or simply use the join link above, and sign up for the associate membership, pay by check or PayPal.